Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saber build #3 and #4



Ok so why did I start this with #3, well I already built 2 previous to this, and there parts were sacrificed to build saber #3 and saber #4.

I am still in the design stages for the hilt bodys, I work slower than most mainly cause this hobby can cost a good bit.

So here are my sabers, The first one is a rendering cause all pics of it are lost to the sands of time.


It uses a 4.8V 2600mah nimh battery pack, corbin v2 driver and mr sith sound, powering a lux III cyan bin 2, Inhilt recharge located in the pommel.



That is the only pic left of it in action, room is extremely lit and the luxIII cyan is very bright.

This saber was dismantled and the only parts left are the botched ribbed extension and 7" hilt body, That is being reused for a starkiller inspired saber. The electronics were reused in this hilt, only I upgraded to a Crystal Focus v2.5.



This saber was also dismantled, It runs a Rapid online brand high power 3watt orange led and my first sabers electronics minus the corbin/mr board combo.

The Choke was custom machined from tcss, but tim nolonger does custom one off parts, he only mods stock items.

That is all, Next I will talk about Saber #3 and a bit of info on saber #4.

No comments:

Post a Comment