Saturday, January 22, 2011

Indepth look at Saber #4

This saber is a reuse of parts from my first saber.

Please also let this be known Never do this for reverse sound, I was the first to impliment it but my way failed, LDM/general grevious of the fxsabers forums has a much better way of doing this. Please note I had a switch plate over the ugly, the hilt dident look to bad to be honest, The sound idea just did not work.

Best rendering I have at the moment of what Iam looking for and an idea or 2 of the shroud I
want to implement, still designing it in my head.













































As soon as some funds are found, I will start the shroud work and clean up the ribbed section But I want a starkiller inspired saber but I dont want the usual graflex s-curve shroud that you see, I want to do something more vader or anakin ep2 style.

I will add more to this later, But I am thinking of finishing Saber #3 and selling it To get some more funds for this one cause It will be using an exposed crystal chamber just like starkillers.

Not sure on led color though, I want to reuse the orange led I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment